Functional Diamond (FD) will initiate the FD Young Scientist Award. The award will be launched by the journal Functional Diamond in 2022 and aims to recognize the outstanding young scientists for his/her contributions in the science and technology of diamond and other related materials.
● Younger than 38 years old on Jan 1, 2023;
● An outstanding young scientist with proven track records in diamond and related materials;
● Willingness to publish an invited paper on Functional Diamond within the scope of the journal.
The FD Young Scientist Award winner will receive:
● A certificate;
● Cash prize of US dollars 1000;
● A formal invitation to publish on Functional Diamond.
The applicant must submit the Awards Application Form.docx and an extended abstract on the invited paper (less than two A4 pages, including representative figures and references) in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line “FD Young Scientist Award”.
Submission deadline: Oct 31, 2022.
All valid applicants will be evaluated by the selection panel and the award winner(s) will be announced in December 2022.